Healthcare services co. exec relists Cypress 3BD
Thomas E. Rozewicz has relisted a three-bedroom, 2.5-bath home at 18014 Grotto Point Drive in Cypress for $289,000.
Rozewicz originally listed the home with Connie Inmon of Re/Max Realty Center for $310,00 in June. Jeanne Mizell of Re/Max Pearland is the current listing agent. Rozewicz acquired the home in June 2008, the same year the 2,583-square-foot home was built in the Sydney Harbour subdivision.
Rozewicz is interim director of pharmacy at Cardinal Health Pharmacy Solutions, a healthcare services company.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 2,810 home sales in Cypress during the past 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG