Harris County Sheriff's Office releases mug shots of men charged with burglary
The Harris County Sheriff's Office has released the mug shots of four men charged with the Wednesday, June 13 robbery of a home at 14900 Forest Trails, according to a Sheriff's Office press release.
The four men -- Donald Toran, Chad Holley, Alexander Babbs and Paulus Jackson -- are accused of breaking into the home around 2 p.m. Wednesday, June 13, when Sheriff's Office patrol units arrived on the scene and arrested the men. Deputies took the four to an HCSO patrol substation for questioning.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG