League City reopens City Hall
League City's City Hall reopened on Monday, June 18 after approximately 20 months at a temporary location.
The temporary location was due to structural damage during Hurricane Ike.
Construction on City Hall included the removal and replacement of the building's facade; the gutting and remodeling of the interior; and a replacement of the roof, heating ventilation and air conditioning.
The newly remodeled building now has space for more than 70 employees and will last 20-30 more years.
Residents can now pay utility bills and take care of other city business at 300 W. Walker, League City between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7 a.m. to noon Friday.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG