Christy Love named Cy-Fair Chamber of Commerce's Ambassador of the Year
Christy Love, general manager for the Community Impact Newspaper for Northwest Houston, was recently recognized by the Chamber of Commerce as Ambassador of the Year.
Love has served as a Chamber Ambassador for two years.
Other nominations for the award included John Labuda of Mathnasium in Cy-Fair, Victor Varma of Insure U.S. and Catherine Hollis of the Langham Creek YMCA.
Debbie Blackshear, president of the Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union, was presented with the Chairman's Award this year.
For more information about the winners or about the Chamber of Commerce, call 281-373-1390.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG