YMCA encourages members to Go Gold 2012 with fitness incentive program
McWilliams YMCA at Cypress Creek is gearing up to launch its summer fitness program.
Go Gold 2012 is a month-long exercise incentive program that runs from July 15 through Aug. 12. The program is open to all Y facility members, regardless of fitness level or age. Participants are challenged to complete 20 workouts in 29 days. Exercise sessions can be done at any time during the month and anywhere.
There is a cost of $10 per participant for the program. Participants will receive an information packet, log card and T-shirt.
For more information, call 281-517-3734, email email@example.com or stop by the YMCA welcome center at 19915 State Highway 249 in Houston.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG