Cy-Fair hand surgeon to assist patients in Katy
Dr. Nicholas Fiore and staff at Cy-Fair Hand and Wrist Surgical Associates are now accepting patients from the Katy area.
Realizing the simple fact that men and women all over are overworked and very busy, Dr. Fiore theorizes that, with proper care, hand and wrist ailments such as carpal tunnel can be prevented without costly surgery.
“Many people don’t realize that there are ways to use your computer to prevent your keyboard from aggravating a potential carpal tunnel problem,” explained Dr. Fiore. “We spend even more time on the keyboard at home and at the office than ever before. This trend toward increased computer use can aggravate an existing problem with carpal tunnel. Houston patients can do a number of small and easy things to dramatically reduce their risk.”
These tips include rotating the hands, shaking at the wrists, standing and moving around to take breaks from the keyboard. Dr. Fiore will work with any patient to surgically or non-surgically relieve their hand and wrist pain, and this expansion to Katy demonstrates his care.
For more information, call 281-970-8002 or visit www.cyfairhandandwrist.com.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG