Aerobics session at Cypress United helps people maintain good health
The Ministries of Cypress United Methodist Church is hosting an aerobics session from 6-7 p.m. Aug. 9 at 13403 Cypress N. Houston Road.
This session will allow participants to get into shape in a supportive, faith-based environment.
It will also help participants connect with Cypress United Methodist Church and the word of God, according to the press release.
All guests are welcome, regardless of age or status.
For more information, call 281-469-0730 or email email@example.com.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG