Cy-Fair incident report, July 25
The Houston Police Department reported the following incidents July 25:
An EMS event was reported at 12:17 p.m. at Brookshire Street and Palo Pinto.
An EMS event was reported at 12:33 a.m. at Bridgeland Lane and Terrace Manor.
An EMS event occurred at Perimeter Park Drive and Hempstead Highway at 1:20 a.m.
A call regarding a non-fatal major accident on Northcourt was received at 6:33 a.m.
A call regarding an EMS event at Willow Chase Boulevard and Versante Court was received at 8:04 a.m.
An EMS event was reported at 8:08 a.m. at Willow Chase Boulevard and Breton Ridge Street.
A call regarding an EMS event at Willow Place Drive North and Willow Place Drive West was received at 12:07 p.m.
A call regarding an EMS event at Barker Cypress Road and South Park View Drive was received at 1:07 p.m.
A call regarding a traffic hazard incident on West Sam Houston Parkway North was received at 1:14 p.m.
A call regarding an EMS event at Tomball Parkway and Farm To Market Road 1960 State Highway 249 Ramp was received at 2:24 p.m.
An EMS event occurred at Tangiers and Burnside at 3:24 p.m.
A minor accident was reported at 4:50 p.m. on Tomball Parkway.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log, April 24
Local Advertising by PaperG