Theatre Southwest presents 'Superior Donuts'
Theatre Southwest will present the play "Superior Donuts" from Friday, Sept. 7 through Sunday, Sept. 29.
The play tells the stories of a Chicago donut shop owner and a young African-American looking for a job. The two form an unlikely partnership to take down a corporate rival after finding out their pasts are not so different.
The cast and crew comes from all over the Houston area, including John Stevens, of Spring, playing Arthur Przybyszewski; Sam Flash, of Katy, playing Franco Wicks; Scott Holmes, of Cy-Fair, playing Max Tarasov; Vicky McCormick, of Montrose, playing Officer Randy Osteen; Obsie Shepard, of Memorial, playing Officer James Bailey; Bobbie Gianchini, of Memorial, playing Lady Boyle; and Tiernan O'Quinn, of Fort Bend, playing Luther Flynn.
The show runs at 8 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays with a matinee at 3 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 16. Tickets are $17 for general admission and $15 for students and seniors.
Theatre Southwest is located at 8944-A Clarkcrest, in Houston.
Reservations can be made at theatresouthwest.org, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 713-661-9505.
For more information on upcoming Theatre Southwest presentations, visit theatresouthwest.org/Season.html.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG