LSC-CyFair A.L.L. open house set Sept. 8
The Academy for Lifelong Learning of Lone Star College-CyFair has set its open house for Sept. 8.
The open house, for adults 50 and older, will be held from 9 a.m. to noon at the Conference Center on the campus at 9191 Barker Cypress.
According to LSC-CyFair, The fall schedule features AARP Driver Safety, classes on cooking, birding, home health care, travel, arts and crafts, and financial information for seniors.
"A.L.L. members have a unique opportunity to interact with friends, neighbors and community leaders with similar interests," said Continuing Education Director Kenya White in a press release. "With new classes and trips put in the schedule every semester, A.L.L. has something for everyone."
The annual membership fee of $20 covers free classes - although some classes charge an extra fee. The standard membership fee also grants access to special deals at the college, such as discounts at plays, concerts, movies and restaurants.
For a course schedule, registration or information, visit the Continuing Education office at the Center for Academic and Student Affairs, Room 116, or go to LoneStar.edu/cyfair-ALL.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG