'The Glass Menagerie' on stage Sept. 28 through Oct. 14
The first show of "The Glass Menagerie" will start at 8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 28 at Houston Family Arts Center's Garza Main Stage.
The play by Tennessee William is about a mother, son and daughter who find comfort from life's realities in their own private world of illusion.
The event is open to the public and will run through Sunday, Oct. 14. Admission costs $18 for adults and $14 for students, children, and seniors ages 65 and older.
HFAC Garza Main Stage is at 10760 Grant Road.
For more information, call 281-685-6374, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit houstonfac.com.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG