Weekly sales roundup for Cypress, week ending Sept. 30
There were 64 sales in Cypress for the week ending Sept. 30, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 20914 Pricewood Manor Court. Deanna Muehlenbrock and Ron Muehlenbrock sold the home to Keith Christensen on Sunday, Sept. 30. The 4,681-square-foot, five bedroom, 4 1/2 bath home and is located in the Lakes of Fairhaven subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 15902 Roseview Lane to Rhonda M. Lewis and Thomas M. Lewis and the sale of 17310 Hill Lakes Court to Robert Cale Schaper.
The Fairfield neighborhood had the most sales in the area with 15, followed by Coles Crossing with one.
Sales volume was 25.4 percent higher than the previous week and 36.1 percent higher than the same week in 2011. Cypress has averaged 53 sales per week during the last 12 months.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log, April 24
Local Advertising by PaperG