Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo's cookoff scheduled for Jan. 26-27
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo's 24th annual Barbecue and Chili Cookoff is scheduled to be held Saturday and Sunday, Jan. 26-27 at Traders Village in Houston.
The event will start at noon both days.
According to a press release from Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, "The Cy-Fair Go Texan Subcommittee dishes up two days of spicy chili, barbecue, brisket and chicken to benefit the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. Saturday's competitions include Jackpot Pinto Beans, Junior Chili, Jackpot Chili and Fajitas. Sunday will feature entries looking to be named the best in Chicken, Pork Ribs and Brisket categories."
A parking lot will be available for $3.
The event will be held at Traders Village, 7979 N. Eldridge Road, Houston.
For more information, visit www.tradersvillage.com/houston.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG