Sales roundup for Greater Inwood, week ending Nov. 11
There were 10 sales in Greater Inwood for the week ending Nov. 11, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 7715 Battleoak Drive. John P. Carr and Kristiana Carr sold the home to Jose Alfaro and Mercedes Estrada on Friday, Nov. 9.
Built in 1975, the 1,466-square-foot, three-bedroom, two-bath home is in the Woodland Trails North subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 9819 Kindletree Drive to Luis M. Vivian and the sale of 6531 Rolling Mill Drive to Lee Rathbun.
Sales volume was 28.5 percent lower than the previous week and 44.4 percent lower than the same week in 2011.
Greater Inwood has averaged 13 sales per week during the last 12 months.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
Local Advertising by PaperG