Russo's pizza competing for best in country, world
According to the Chronicle's food blogger Greg Morago, Anthony Russo, owner of the Cy-Fair area Russo's New York Coal-Fired Pizzeria, is a busy man. In March, Russo will be competing in the International Pizza Expo in Las Vegas. His pizza will also be appearing in the food magazine Every Day with Rachael Ray as one of the best 16 pizzas in America.
Read more from the blog.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG