Weekly sales roundup for Westbranch, week ending Dec. 2
There were six sales in Westbranch for the week ending Dec. 2, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 15602 Loma Verde Drive. Cindy A. McCoy, Terry McCoy and Terry P. McCoy sold the home to Mayra Bolado and Dionisio Castelan on Friday, Nov. 30. The 1,772-square-foot, three-bedroom, two-bath home was built in 1979 and is located in the Mission Bend subdivision.
Sales volume was 200 percent higher than the previous week and 50 percent higher than the same week in 2011. Westbranch has averaged four sales per week during the last 12 months.
The real estate reporting company BlockShopper, an affiliate of Journatic LLC, gathers information for its stories from public records, including the local offices of the county assessor and recorder of deeds.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG