Weekly sales roundup for Cypress, week of Dec. 2
There were 37 sales in Cypress for the week ending Dec. 2, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 14615 Lothbury Drive. Arthur Ernest Currivean (Estate) and Mary Emilie Currivean Johnson sold the home to Arthur Ernest Currivean and Mary Emilie Currivan Johnson on Friday, Nov. 30. The 1,564-square-foot, three-bedroom, two-bath home is located in the Villages on Grant subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 16119 Kelley Green Court to Cliff Beckmeier and Lisa Beckmeier and the sale of 11810 Brydan Drive to Amy Odonnell and Studdert Logan.
The Fairfield neighborhood had the most sales in the area with six.
Sales volume was 13.9 percent lower than the previous week and 11.9 percent lower than the same week in 2011. Cypress has averaged 54 sales per week during the last 12 months.
The real estate reporting company BlockShopper, an affiliate of Journatic LLC, gathers information for its stories from public records, including the local offices of the county assessor and recorder of deeds.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG