Langham Creek grad Hollins contributes to Trinity win
Langham Creek graduate Taylor Hollins scored two points as Trinity University (Texas) won 69-61 at home over Hardin-Simmons Friday, Dec. 28, at Sams Gymnasium in San Antonio, the Trinity website reported.
The Trinity freshman also recorded three rebounds, two assists and a block for the Tigers, who improved to 6-3 on the season.
Hollins, a native of Houston, is a 2012 graduate of Langham Creek High School, where she was on the honor roll all four years, on Academic All-District for three years, MVP in 2008 and 2011, and was named to the second Team All-District, 1st Team All-District and National Honor Society. She was team captain at Langham Creek in 2011.
For more information, visit www.trinitytigers.com/sports/wbkb/2012-13/schedule.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG