Cy Fair grad Warren plays in San Diego loss
Cy Fair High School graduate Tara Warren played for San Diego in a 83-73 loss at home against Iowa on Dec. 30 at Jenny Craig Pavilion in San Diego, Calif., San Diego's website reported.
The Toreros are 8-4 on the season. San Diego's next game is 6 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 3 at Gonzaga.
Warren is a redshirt freshman guard for the University of San Diego. She is a 2011 graduate of Cy Fair High School, where she played four years of varsity basketball, and scored an average of 10 points per game, with three steals. Warren is from Houston and is the daughter of Allen and Bennette Warren.
For more information, visit www.usdtoreros.cstv.com/.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG