Cy Ranch grad Devane plays in Bethune-Cookman loss
Cy Ranch High School graduate KiKi Devane scored two points in Bethune-Cookman's 73-55 loss to Kent State Wednesday, Jan. 2 at the M.A.C. Center in Kent, Ohio, the Bethune-Cookman website reported.
Devane also recorded two rebounds for the Wildcats, who are 5-7 on the season.
Bethune-Cookman's next game is 7 p.m. Monday, Jan. 7 at Florida A&M.
Devane is a sophomore forward for Bethune-Cookman University. She is a 2011 graduate of Cy Ranch High School, where she was a three-year team captain in high school, with a per-game average of nine points and nine rebounds. The Psychology major is from Houston, and is the daughter of Joseph and Jackie Devane.
For more information, visit www.bcuathletics.com/.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG