Cypress Bible Church to hold parenting course Jan. 13-Feb. 10
Cypress Bible Church will hold a parenting course focused on parenting children into adulthood beginning at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 13.
The course is open to everyone.
Advance registration is required. The cost is $10.
According to the church's website, the teachers will be JJ Jones and Brian Carroll. The class will be held every Sunday until Feb. 10.
Cypress Bible Church is at 11711 Cypress N. Houston Road, Cypress.
For more information, call 281-469-6063 or visit www.cypressbible.org/parenting.html.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
Local Advertising by PaperG