Weekly sales roundup for Tomball, week ending Dec. 16
There were 32 sales in Tomball for the week ending Dec. 16, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 17526 Stamford Oaks Drive. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac sold the home to Gregory H. Meech on Tuesday, Dec. 11. The 2,440-square-foot, four-bedroom, two-bath home is located in the Trails of Cypress Lake subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 13710 Lake Vista Drive to Dennis P. Coburn and the sale of 11835 Brantley Haven Drive to Ah4r I. Tx LLC.
Sales volume was 18.5 percent higher than the previous week and 146 percent higher than the same week in 2011. Tomball has averaged 27 sales per week during the last 12 months.
The real estate reporting company BlockShopper, an affiliate of Journatic LLC, gathers information for its stories from public records, including the local offices of the county assessor and recorder of deeds.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log, April 24
Local Advertising by PaperG