Bonneau bowls highest men's scratch games at AMF Willow Lanes
Jess Bonneau bowled the highest scratch game in reporting men's bowling leagues during the week ending Jan. 19 at AMF Willow Lanes in Houston, according to LeagueSecretary.com.
Bonneau rolled a 278.
Following Bonneau, the top single-game men's scores were bowled by Tony Maldonado (278), Paul Romero (268), Arthur Chambers (267), Romero (265), Heriberto Blanco (264),Henry Iv (262), Reggie Mitchell (254), Maldonado (248), Chris Saye (246), Maldonado (244), John Handegard (239), Bonneau (239), Joseph Smart (236), Oscar Sarduy (234, 232), Shane Cillis (231), Blanco (225), Edward Mangold (225), Handegard (224), Alfred Rodriguez (223), Joseph Smart (222), Rick Laine (222), Saye (221) and Dennis Russell (217), according to LeagueSecretary.com.
The top men's series scratch scores were Maldonado (770), Romero (747), Bonneau (707), Saye (683) and Blanco (673).
AMF Willow Lanes is located at 19102 W. Montgomery Road. For more information, call 281-955-5900 or visit www.amf.com/willowlanes.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG