Weekly sales roundup for Tomball, week ending Dec. 30
There were 15 sales in Tomball for the week ending Dec. 30, according to BlockShopper.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 15802 Collinsville Drive. Jeanne T. Watts and Robert B. Watts sold the home to Max Reeves Sr. on Wednesday, Dec. 26. The 1,294-square-foot, three-bedroom, two-bath home was built in 2003 and is located in the Villas at Lakewood Park subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 19431 Stamford Drive to Derwin R. Vincik and the sale of 15835 Collinsville Drive to Elaine Joyce Baker.
Sales volume was 65.9 percent lower than the previous week and matched the volume of sales during the same week in 2011. Tomball has averaged 28 sales per week during the last 12 months.
The real estate reporting company BlockShopper, an affiliate of Journatic LLC, gathers information for its stories from public records, including the local offices of the county assessor and recorder of deeds.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG