Weekly sales roundup for Northwest Houston, week ending Dec. 30
There were 16 sales in Northwest Houston for the week ending Dec. 30, according to BlockShopper.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 9410 Vander Rock Drive. Adrian Louis Elizalde sold the home to Rosalinda Marie Elizalde on Friday, Dec. 28. The 1,592-square-foot, three-bedroom, two-bath home is located in the Canyon Lakes at Stonegate subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 17231 S. Summit Canyon Drive to Father & Sons Ventures LLC and the sale of 11202 Timbercreek Falls Drive to Larry J. Singleton Jr. and Tamesa Singleton.
Sales volume was 50 percent lower than the previous week and 128 percent higher than the same week in 2011. Northwest Houston has averaged 28 sales per week during the last 12 months.
The real estate reporting company BlockShopper, an affiliate of Journatic LLC, gathers information for its stories from public records, including the local offices of the county assessor and recorder of deeds.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG