Weekly sales roundup for Copperfield, week ending Dec. 30
There were five sales in Copperfield for the week ending Dec. 30, according to BlockShopper.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 8107 Green Devon Drive. Cartus Financial Corp. sold the home to Raymond S. Huang and Mimi M. Kim on Friday, Dec. 28. The 2,575-square-foot, three-bedroom, 2 1/2-bath home was built in 1983 and is located in the Copperfield Middlegate Village subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 16022 Autumn Falls Lane to Kathryn Lawlis and Richard Maxwell and the sale of 8530 Spring Green Drive to KW Rentals LLC.
Sales volume was 54.5 percent lower than the previous week and 66.6 percent higher than the same week in 2011. Copperfield has averaged seven sales per week during the last 12 months.
The real estate reporting company BlockShopper, an affiliate of Journatic LLC, gathers information for its stories from public records, including the local offices of the county assessor and recorder of deeds.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Thomas A. Glazier Senior Education Center events: May 30-June 17
- Cypress Creek Lakes offers optimum lifestyle amenities
- Shani Thompson awarded Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society charter membership
- 18 from Jersey Village High School Receive Honor
Local Advertising by PaperG