Cy-Fair incident report, Feb. 1
The Houston Police Department reported the following incidents Friday, Feb. 1.
At 11:14 a.m., an EMS event occurred at Breton Ridge Street and Centerpark Drive.
A call regarding an EMS event was received at 4:46 p.m. The Police Department was dispatched to Gessner Drive and Eddystone Drive.
At 1:23 p.m., an EMS event occurred at Langfield Road and Wilshire Place.
A call regarding an EMS event was received at 1:27 p.m. The Police Department was dispatched to Langfield Road and Wilshire Place.
An EMS event was reported at 5:17 p.m. at Tomball Parkway.
A call regarding an EMS event was received at 12:45 p.m. The Police Department was dispatched to Willow Chase Boulevard and Versante Court.
At 5:43 p.m., an EMS event occurred at Gessner Drive and Shadow Wood.
At 1:16 p.m., a traffic hazard incident occurred at Northwest Freeway.
At 1:07 p.m., a minor accident occurred at Langfield Road.
An unknown accident was reported at 5:58 p.m. at Northwest Freeway.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG