Bobeck bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Willow Lanes
Krystal Bobeck bowled the highest scratch game in reporting women's bowling leagues during the week ending Feb. 10 at AMF Willow Lanes in Houston, according to LeagueSecretary.com.
Bobeck rolled a 234.
Following Bobeck, the top single-game women's scores were bowled by Melissa Tidwell (215), Sharon Gooding (213), Susan Jacobs (211), Susan Hollis (211), Sharon Sanzone (206), Dawn Stark (204), Christi Chew (203), Gabriela Warner (195), Joyce Thomas (191), Donna Love (190), Lola O'Connell (189), Tidwell (189), Troy Jasmin (186), Kathryn Scace (184), Tracy Mccowin (183), Guylaine Johnson (182), Marilyn Clarkson (181), Julie Woods (180), Elizabeth Jones (179), Jeannie Karber (179), Bobeck (179), Renee Peel (179), Nancy Walsh (178) and Louise Houck (176), according to LeagueSecretary.com.
The top women's series scratch scores were Bobeck (587), Tidwell (573), Jacobs (539), Hollis (516) and Sanzone (513).
AMF Willow Lanes is located at 19102 W. Montgomery Road. For more information, call 281-955-5900 or visit www.amf.com/willowlanes.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG