Cy Ranch grad Devane contributes to Bethune-Cookman victory
Cy Ranch High School graduate KiKi Devane scored two points in Bethune-Cookman University's 51-34 win over conference rival North Carolina Central University on Monday, Feb. 11 at McDougald-McLendon Gym in Durham, N.C., the team's website reported.
Devane also recorded seven rebounds for the Lady Wildcats, who improved to 11-11 on the season and 6-4 in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference.
Bethune-Cookman's next game is 5:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 18 at home against Howard University.
Devane is a sophomore forward for Bethune-Cookman University. She is a 2011 graduate of Cy Ranch High School, where she was a three-year team captain in high school, with a per-game average of nine points and nine rebounds. The Psychology major is from Houston, and is the daughter of Joseph and Jackie Devane.
For more information, visit www.bcuathletics.com.
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Johnson and Moseng bowl highest men's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Local Advertising by PaperG