Osbourn bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
Shelley Osbourn bowled the highest scratch game in reporting women's bowling leagues during the week ending Feb. 17 at AMF Windfern Lanes in Houston, according to LeagueSecretary.com.
Osbourn rolled a 268.
Following Osbourn, the top single-game women's scores were bowled by Mary Ann Cunningham (258), Pearline Mahon (255), Carol Gardner (242), Osbourn (232), Gardner (213), Dolores Rodriguez (213), Stacie Marek (213), Tiffany Jefferson (206, 206), Mahon (203), Holly Klesel (199), Cunningham (196), Mahon (195), Shirley Ross (190), Marek (190), Larissa Berrow (190), Margie Rountree (185), Veronica Coats (185), Loron White (184), Gardner (184), Jefferson (183), Gail Hoke (183), Cunningham (181) and Laurie Schwarzbach (180), according to LeagueSecretary.com.
The top women's series scratch scores were Osbourn (676), Mahon (653), Gardner (639), Cunningham (635) and Jefferson (595).
AMF Windfern Lanes is located at 14441 Northwest Freeway. For more information, call 713-466-8012 or visit www.amf.com/windfernlanes.
- She takes stress out of your special events
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent students move on to global competition
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 26
- Tate bowls highest women's scratch game at AMF Windfern Lanes
- Cypress Christian School to hold sports camps and clinics
Local Advertising by PaperG